ArcaneScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ArcaneScape Also some important info

Go down

Welcome to ArcaneScape Also some important info Empty Welcome to ArcaneScape Also some important info

Post  Admin Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:29 pm

Welcome to the official ArcaneScape forums! Web Designer of forums is Brett, He's also Owner in game.
A very big thank you to Brett, If you think anything needs improving or you find a few bugs please let me or Brett know.
Brett's Skype - Brett.Switz
Matt's Skype - matt.andrews59

Welcome

If you are a new player or even an old player please register on forums, Be active and also come on game!
WebClient Link RsPs - http://rs-ps.org/play.php?server=arcanescapev3
Vote on RuneLocus - http://runelocus.com/status/details-36286-ArcaneScape.html

Voting on both of the following links helps ALOT! Please Vote daily.

Important News

Client: Once downloaded please extract the client to Desktop and PLEASE EXTRACT THE CACHE TO (C:) Drive.
IF YOU DO NOT EXTRACT THE CACHE TO THE (C:) DRIVE THE CLIENT WILL NOT WORK! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Advertising: Players that advertise DO GET NOTICED, I look in the chatbox very often and if you say you advertise and I don't see it I wont really be that happy. If you don't want to advertise that's totally fine but just remember; No advertising, No rank for you, No Players, No Events = Dead server. The staff I have chosen on BeastX are top advertisers.. We need more people advertising for a successful future for this server!
Please advertise on RuneLocus, Please put your house as the servers webclient.

Raging/Trolling: I'm really stressed at the moment because the server's having a lot of errors and Brett is busy with the forum so people aren't really supervising the server, And whenever I come online I ALWAYS get a complaint "Check Chatlogs he's been swearing at me" or "He ripped me off for 2m I'm gonna quit F*** this server" I genuinely don't care if you rage quit.. You just need to have a good enough reason, So stop winding other people up, Please remember we're still 1 community.

Staff: Please don't just ask for staff or try and give hints for me to give you staff, Beleive it or not I look at chatlogs, Tradelogs and chatboxes very very often to see how players are behaving, When I feel is the right time I will choose you out and tell you whether you need to keep up the good work or start being a good little boy. I don't occasionally use my powers, Also in events i've seen staff ruin them IE: Pk event they just come back with spawned stuff after death and spec other players with Ags or claws. NO that's not on.. Also staff risking ALOT in wildy and die and then eventually ruin the eco.. Staff please risk the same amount as your opponent.

I really appreciate people who spent time and read what I have said, Real Respect.. Thank you; Any questions?

Please don't hesitate to PM Matt or Brett in-game

Peace,
Brett, Matt

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://arcanescape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum